*Applicable only to electronic products sold by shop mall
1. WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
a. The product is warranted for free if it meets the following conditions:
- The product has a technical defect due to the manufacturer
- Still within the warranty period (on the warranty card or on the electronic warranty system)
- Have an electronic invoice (when requested by the Buyer) or an order number (order ID)
- For household electrical products, the manufacturer’s warranty card / stamp (and seal) (depending on the brand) on the product is intact.
- All cases where customers report errors with unclear or uncertain information must be transferred to the Warranty Center for evaluation before making a decision on warranty or return of goods.
b. Cases that are not covered by warranty or incur warranty fees:
- Violation of one of the free warranty conditions in section a.
- Invalid product model and serial number (does not match the information on the Warranty Card or on the electronic warranty system)
- Customers arbitrarily intervene to repair products or repair at warranty centers that are not authorized by the Company.
- The product is damaged due to user error, and the defect is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
2. WARRANTY TIME :
The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase or the date of receipt of the product, depending on the product of each different manufacturer.
For electronic warranty products, the warranty period is calculated from the time of electronic warranty activation.
Note: Buyer can send a request for VAT invoice to Sevenforyou Customer Care for assistance