– Beautifully hand-carved wooden spoons and forks, this unique spoon set is a must-have for any one-of-a-kind kitchenware collection. These wooden spoons and forks are purely functional and aesthetic, specially designed for serving sauces, condiments, dressings, desserts and more. They are 100% handmade by skilled artisans, making for a unique piece, ideal for your gift, restaurant, coffee shop and everyday use.
– NATURAL made from Doussie wood
– 100% FOOD SAFE. No BPA, PVC or phthalates. BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE & DURABLE, our wooden utensils are handcrafted, decorative and sturdy and won’t scratch the surface, safe to use on non-stick cookware, hot food and other items. other supplies. Other dish.
SIZE: about 3cm wide x 23cm long to 4cm wide x 26cm long
Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly due to the nature of materials, styles, and handcrafted items.
– After each use, take a quick shower with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly to keep your wooden furniture looking its best.
– Do not put wooden products in the dishwasher. Strong steam and prolonged periods of time in hot water can damage the material as the wood expands in the water.
– Clean wooden products gently with a sponge, in warm water.
– Dry completely and immediately after rinsing.
– Cleaning wooden spoons and forks is easiest if you do it right after use, before food has had time to dry on them.
– Gently rub in a circular motion onto the wood surface with a slice of lemon or a teaspoon of baking soda and air dry to remove strong flavors, ideally every 3 months.
– For better preservation, rub wooden utensils with food-grade mineral oil. Hang the spoons to dry after oiling and do not use the spoons until they are completely dry.
– Regularly apply food-safe oils or oils/waxes for a long life and beautiful shine.
– Separate utensils for cooked and raw food.