MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We promise your money back if the item you received is not as described, or if your item is not delivered within the Buyer Protection period. You can get a refund 20 days after the claim process finishes. This guarantee is in addition to and does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer, as granted by all mandatory laws and regulations applicable in your country of residence.
1. Contact Seller
Go to your order history and select the item. Discuss the issue with the seller and see possible solutions.
2. Apply for Refund
If you can’t come to an amicable agreement after contacting the seller, simply raise a claim by opening a dispute within 20 days following the delivery of your order or the end of the package receipt confirmation period (as listed in your order details).
3. Get Money Back in 20 Days
Most sellers will return your money in 20 days, however; if it’s not resolved, you can contact Seventforyou from the order detail page to escalate your dispute.
You get 20 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item for any reason, as long as they are unused, unwashed and in their original condition – complete with the original packaging, tags, etc. It’s easy and fast:
• Return items locally and easily: 1) Get the return code or label, 2) wait for door-to-door pickup service or take your package to the designated service point and, 3) lastly, wait for the local warehouse to confirm receipt of your returned package.
• Refund will be made to you once we confirm receipt of your returned parcel which meet the conditions for reimbursement.
• Not all countries have Free Return service.
• In addition, not all products on sevenforyou.com include the Free Return service. The seller can choose whether or not to offer this extra service.
Return Shipment Fee
You may have to pay a return fee if the reason for the return is not appropriate